Zurck   Schluessel-Herrin.com - Forum > Keuschheitsgrtel und Spielzeug > Suche - Keuschheitsgrtel und SM Spielzeug

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 12.04.2010, 14:35
JenDom JenDom ist offline
User

Beitrge: 24
Standard CB 6000 & Birdlock

Hallo
ich suche hier eine CB 6000 oder Birdlock wer einen Verkaufen will oder eine addresse kennt wo man diese gnstig beziehen kann bitte melden

Alt 12.04.2010, 19:05
Black-KG Black-KG ist offline
Stammuser

Beitrge: 124
Standard Birdlock

gnstig wei ich net, mein KG Birdlock habe ich von meiner herrin bekommen.
Alt 13.04.2010, 12:08
wolfhawk wolfhawk ist offline
Keuschheitssklave

Beitrge: 143
Standard

Ich habe seit kurzen einen Birdlocked und wrde mich von meinem CB6000 trennen.
Alt 17.04.2010, 18:35
Roni Roni ist offline
Keuschheitssklave

Beitrge: 54
Standard

Darf man fragen, wer der Glckliche ist der den Keuschheitsgrtel dann fr Sie tagen darf Mistress Jen?
Alt 18.04.2010, 20:30
JenDom JenDom ist offline
User

Beitrge: 24
Standard

ein sklave

Alt 21.04.2010, 18:41
Benutzerbild von Bolle
Bolle Bolle ist offline
Ehesklave - Eingeschlossen K5

Beitrge: 709
Standard

Die Antwort war gut.
Was soll auch sonst in so nem Teil verschlossen werden?

Ist der kleine Lmmel still gelegt, sprt man(n) erst, wie oft er sich regt.
Subbie der DONNA JACKIE und ihr K5 seit 12.09.10
Sklaven Reg.Nr.
203-386-830

Alt 23.03.2020, 07:02
Upsetawets Upsetawets ist offline
User

Beitrge: 96
Upsetawets eine Nachricht ber ICQ schicken Upsetawets eine Nachricht ber AIM schicken Upsetawets eine Nachricht ber Yahoo! schicken Upsetawets eine Nachricht ber Skype™ schicken
Standard Ac

Easy methods to convert FLAC to OGG online with FLAC to OGG Converter? The original FLAC format features a very thin transport system. This method of compressed FLAC audio information blended with a skinny transport has come to be generally known as 'native FLAC'. The transport consists of audio frame headers and footers which comprise synchronization patterns, timecodes, and checksums (but notably not frame lengths), and a metadata system. It is rather lightweight and does not help extra elaborate transport mechanisms corresponding to a number of logical streams, but it has served its goal effectively.
I'm in search of a program to batch convert greater than 1000flac recordsdata toogg recordsdata. All of theflac recordsdata are in one folder and I want to save the convertedogg recordsdata in a new folder labled OGG and retain track information if possible.
Our Free online audio converter allow you to convert your audio FLAC extension file to OGG format easy and fast just Upload your FLAC file and flac to ogg then select OGG from conversion list, after the conversion is completed you can download the converted audio file instantly or by email.
The audio converter app works perfectly-i finally found a freeware to convert FLAC to Apple lossless and keep the tags. The sound quality not so good I made output of identical 320bit recordsdata from it and "FLAC To MP3" ( not free utill ) the its outpot sound lass good.
Drag and drop theflac audio file into this FLAC to OGG Converter, or you'll be able to click on "Add File" to import the FLAC file. Bigasoft Audio Converter supports batch conversion. Hey! The software is awesome. It took me so long to find an audio converter that wasnt crammed full of useless, superfluous features that I couldn't possible care about.
I want to convert the whole thing to ogg and install it later on my smartphone withe only ogg files. Convert FLAC to OGG - Convert your file now - online and free - this web page additionally accommodates data on the FLAC and OGG file extensions. High Quality: Convert FLAC or OGG files and many other popular file formats with no loss of quality.
FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) is an audio coding format for lossless compression of digital audio, and is also the name of the reference codec implementation. Digital audio compressed by FLAC's algorithm can typically be reduced to 50-60% of its original size and decompress to an identical copy of the original audio data.
FlacSquisher converts a library of Flac files to MP3, Opus, or Ogg Vorbis format, sustaining the directory construction in the unique library. That manner, you can maintain your Flac information for house listening, and easily convert them to MP3, Opus, or Ogg format for mobile use, the place storage space is extra typically tightly constrained.
There is an implicit trace to the decoder within the mapping version number; mapping variations which share the identical main model number ought to be decodable by decoders of the identical main model number, e.g. a 1.x Ogg FLAC decoder ought to have the ability to decode any 1.y Ogg FLAC stream, even when x<y. If a mapping breaks this forward compatibility the major version number will be incremented.
3. Click "Convert Now!" button to start conversion. It will automatically retry another server if one failed, please be patient while converting. The output files will be listed in the "Conversion Results" section. Click icon to show file QR code or save file to online storage services such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
Antwort

Lesezeichen

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht